Open as PDF
Check that you have the following items:
• Subwoofer (1)
• AM loop antenna (1)
• FM wire antenna (1)
• Speaker cords (3.5m × 3, 10m × 2) (12ft. × 3,
34ft. × 2)
• Subwoofer cord (3.5m) (11ft 5
•Video cord (1)
• Remote Commander (remote) RM-SP900 (1)
• R6 (size AA) batteries (2)
• Operating Instructions (1)
• Speakers-connection and Installation (card)
• Tall type speakers-connection (card) (1)
You can control the system using the supplied
remote. Insert two R6 (size AA) batteries by
matching the 3 and # ends on the batteries to
the markings inside the compartment. When
using the remote, point it at the remote sensor
on the system.
• Do not leave the remote in an extremely hot or humid
• Do not use a new battery with an old one.
• Do not drop any foreign object into the remote casing,
particularly when replacing the batteries.
• Do not expose the remote sensor to direct light from
the sun or lighting apparatus. Doing so may cause a
• If you do not use the remote for an extended period of
time, remove the batteries to avoid possible damage
from battery leakage and corrosion.
Inserting Batteries into