Open as PDF
4 Select (TRACK) using X/x
and press ENTER.
The list of tracks contained in the current
When the list of all tracks or albums cannot
be displayed on the window, the jump bar
appears. Press c to select the jump bar icon,
and then scroll the jump bar to display the
rest of the list using X/x. Press C or
O RETURN to return to the track or the
5 Select a track using X/x and press
The selected track starts playing.
To return to the previous display
Press O RETURN or C.
To turn off the display
Press DVD DISPLAY.
• Only alphabetical letters and numbers can be used for
album or track names. Anything else is displayed as
• If the MP3 file you play back has an ID3 tag, the ID3
tag information is displayed as a track name.
• ID3 tag applies only to version 1.
• If an MP3 file of VBR (variable bit rate) is played,
indicated elapsed time may be different from the
When an MP3 data disc is inserted, you can select an
album using the DVD MENU/ALBUM+ or DVD TOP
MENU/ALBUM– on the remote.
You can play JPEG image files on CD-ROMs,
CD-Rs, or CD-RWs. However, the discs must be
recorded according to ISO9660 level 1, level 2
or Joliet format for the system to recognize the
files. You can also play discs recorded in Multi
Session. See the instructions of the CD-R/RW
device or recording software (not supplied) for
details on the recording format.
1 Load a data disc recorded in JPEG into
2 Press H.
The system starts to play the first JPEG
image file in the first album on the disc.
• The system can play the extension “.JPG” or
• The system can play Multi Session CDs.
• An album that does not include a JPEG file is
• When the system cannot play JPEG, remove the disc
and select “CUSTOM SETUP” from the setup items.
Then select “DATA CD PRIORITY” and set to
“JPEG” (page 70) and insert the disc again.
• A JPEG image file of a length or width of more than
4,720 dots cannot be played.
• Some CD-Rs or CD-RWs cannot be played on this
system depending on file format.
• The system can play to a depth of 8 directories.
• Progressive JPEG image files cannot be played on
ROCK BEST HIT
TAKE IT EASY
Playing JPEG Image Files