Open as PDF
On handling discs
• To keep the disc clean, handle the disc by its
edge. Do not touch the surface.
• Do not stick paper or tape on the disc.
• Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight or
heat sources such as hot air ducts, or leave it in
a car parked in direct sunlight as the
temperature may rise considerably inside the
• After playing, store the disc in its case.
• Before playing, clean the disc with a cleaning
Wipe the disc from the centre out.
• Do not use solvents such as benzine, thinner,
commercially available cleaners, or anti-static
spray intended for vinyl LPs.
This system can only play back a standard
circular disc. Using neither standard nor circular
discs (e.g., card, heart, or star shape) may cause
Do not use a disc that has a commercially
available accessory attached, such as a label or
Disc changer system
The disc changer consists of a playing unit and a
stocker which transports the discs to the disc slot
and the playing unit.
For example, if you press DISC 3, the stocker
moves until the DISC 3 comes to the position of
the playing unit and then moves the DISC 3 over
the playing unit.
• Do not insert or eject discs while playing.
• Noise may come from the disc changer when
changing discs or turning the system on and off.
However, this is just noise produced by the operation
of the internal mechanisms and does not indicate a
• 8 cm (3-inch) CDs or DVDs cannot be stored in the
• Do not insert an 8 cm (3-inch) CD with an 8 cm (3-
inch) adapter. It may damage the system and disc.
Notes about Discs Note on DVD 5-DISC
DISC 3 DISC 4