Open as PDF
For the customers in Canada
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE
BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY
POUR EVTER LES CHOCS ELECTRIQUES,
INTRODUIRE LA LAME LA PLUS LARGE DE LA
FICHE DANS LA BORNE CORRESPONDANTE
DE LA PRISE ET POUSSER JUSQU’AU FOND.
• If anything falls into the cabinet, unplug the unit and
have it checked by qualified personnel before
operating it any further.
• Unplug the unit from the wall outlet if you do not
intend to use it for an extended period of time. To
disconnect the cord, pull it out by the plug, never by
• Allow adequate air circulation to prevent internal
• Do not place the unit on surfaces (rugs, blankets, etc.)
or near materials (curtains, draperies) that may block
the ventilation slots.
• Do not install the unit near heat sources such as
radiators, or air ducts, or in a place subject to direct
sunlight, excessive dust, mechanical vibration, or
• Do not install the unit in an inclined position. It is
designed to be operated in a horizontal position only.
• Keep the unit and discs away from equipment with
strong magnets, such as microwave ovens, or large
• Do not place heavy objects on the unit.
• If the unit is brought directly from a cold to a warm
location, moisture may condense inside the Compact
AV System and cause damage to the lenses. When
you first install the unit, or when you move it from a
cold to a warm location, wait for about 30 minutes
before operating the unit.
Thank you for purchasing Sony Compact AV
System. Before operating this system, please
read this manual thoroughly and retain it for