Open as PDF
- 13 -
Using of Remote Control
1. Remove the battery holder. Refer to the figure above.
2. Insert the battery into the battery holder (observe correct polarity) and insert the
battery holder into the remote.
3. For best results, aim the remote directly at the player’s IR receiver window, within
15 feet, and angles not exceeding 60 degrees.
The path between the remote control and remote sensor should be free of
4. Under normal use the battery will last for approximately one year.
5. Remove the battery if the remote is not to be used for a long time.
6. Battery type is a CR2025