Open as PDF
1. 1 x9’’ Portable DVD Player
2. 1 xRemote Control with battery (CR2025)
3. 1 xAudio/Video Cable
4. 1 xAC to DC Adapter
5. 1 xAutomotive Power Adapter
6. 1 xInstruction Manual
7. 1 xCarrying Bag
8. 1 x Product Registration Card
9. 1 x eMusic Card
10. 1 x Customer Service Card
D. Powering and Installation
1. Powering the System Indoors (Refer to Figure 1)
Plug one end of the AC to DC adapter into the DC input jack on the
left side of the main unit, then plug the other end into the 100~240V
AC power receptacle.
2. Powering the System in a Car
Plug one end of the DC Power adapter into the DC input jack on
the unit, then plug the other end into the vehicle power outlet.
3. To Charge the Built-in Battery
Plug one end of the AC to DC adapter into the DC jack on the side
of the player, as shown in Figure 1, then plug the other end into the
100~240V AC power outlet. Make sure that the player’s power slide
switch is in the “OFF/CHG.” position, the charge indicator will be
red. Once fully charged, the Chg. LED indicator will turn off. Once
the indicator is off, remove the AC to DC adapter wall plug.
NOTE: Your new battery must be charged a minimum of 8 hours
before the first usage. Each full recharge takes approxi-
mately five hours and one full charge can provide power to
the player for approximately 2 hours.