Open as PDF
• Verify that the batteries in the remote are
• Verify that the remote sensor eye is not
• Check the type of disc you put into disc
tray. This DVD player only plays DVDs
and audio CDs.
• Your DVD player has been designed to
process regional management
information that is stored on DVD discs.
The regional code for your player is 1
(The U.S.,U.S. Territories and Canada).
Only DVD discs that have regional
codes of 1 or ALL (for all regions) can be
played by your player.
• The disc is dirty. Clean it.
• Condensation has formed. Allow
player to dry out.
Disc won’t play
Play starts, but
The descriptions and characteristics in this owner’s manual are
for the purpose of general reference only and not as a guarantee.
In order to provide you with the highest quality product, we may
make changes or modifications without prior notice. The English
version serves as the final reference on all product and operation
details should any discrepancies arise in other languages.