Open as PDF
• Make sure the DVD player is connected
properly. Make sure all cables are securely
inserted into the appropriate jacks.
• You can’t advance through the opening
credits and warning information that appears
at the beginning of movies because the disc
is programmed to prohibit that action.
The feature or action cannot be
completed at this time because:
1. The disc’s software restricts it.
2. The disc’s software doesn’t support the
feature (e.g., angles)
3. The feature is not available at the
4. You’ve requested a title or chapter
number that is out of range.
through a movie
The icon ( )
No sound or
• The disc might be damaged. Try another
• It is normal for some distortion to appear
during forward or reverse scan.
• Some discs have sections that prohibit rapid
scanning or title and chapter skip.
• You will not be able to skip through the
warning information and credits at the
beginning of a movie. This part of the movie
is often programmed to prohibit skipping
No forward or