Open as PDF
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufactur-
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or
other apparatus (including ampliﬁers) that produce heat.
9. Only use attachments/accessories speciﬁed by the manufacturer.
10. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table speciﬁed by
the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used,
use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
11. Unplug the apparatus during lightning storms, or when unused for long periods
12. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed personnel. Service is required when the apparatus
has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged,
liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus has been exposed
to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
13. This appliance shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing water and that no
object ﬁlled with liquid such as vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
14. Caution-to prevent electrical shock, match wide blade plug wide slot fully insert.
15. Please keep a good ventilation environment around the entire unit.
16. Always unplug cables by gripping the plug ﬁrmly, not by pulling on the cable.
Important Safety Information