Open as PDF
IM PORTANT NOTES
• Operate controls and switches as
described in the manual.
• Before turning on the power, make
certain that the AC power cord is
• When moving the set, be sure to first
disconnect the AC power cord.
• Avoid installing this unit in places
exposed to direct sunlight or close to
heat radiating appliances such as
electric heaters, on top of other stereo
equipment that radiates too much
heat, places lacking ventilation or dusty
areas, places subject to constant
vibration and/or humid or moist areas.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to
provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy
and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by
turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference
that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
CKS3516-26_070307.p65 3/7/2007, 17:093