Open as PDF
- 3 -
WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS
To prevent fire or electric shock, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
Do not place the set on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table to prevent it from falling.
Keep the unit away from strong magnets, heat sources, direct sunlight, or excessive dust.
If the unit is brought directly from a cold to a warm location, moisture may condense inside the unit.
When you move it from a cold to a warm location, wait for about one hour before operating the unit,
or remove the disc and leave the unit turned on until the moisture evaporates.
Ensure that the unit is installed and used in accordance with the instructions and illustrations
provided in this manual.
Objects and Liquids
Do not push objects of any kind into the unit through openings.
Do not spill, splash or spray liquid of any kind on or in the system (this may result in a fire or
Do not place anything heavy on the unit.
Do not place any open flame sources, such as lighted candles, on the unit.
To ensure proper ventilation and proper operation, never cover or block the slots and
openings with a cloth or other material.
Do not attempt to disassemble the case or replace the battery. There is a risk of electric shock
and/or exposure to Laser Radiation. Contact qualified service personnel if your system is in
need of repair.
Cleaning the Unit
When cleaning, make sure the system is unplugged from the power source.
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners.
Use a cloth lightly dampened with water for cleaning the exterior of the DVD Player system only.