Open as PDF
- 28 -
If your DVD player does not seem to be functioning properly, check the items below
before contacting Audiovox Technical Support.
● The adapter is not connected to the
unit securely or is not connected to
the power supply.
● Connect the adapter to the DC input
jack securely and then plug the
adapter into an AC outlet (for AC/DC
adapter) or the vehicle DC
accessory socket of a car (for
vehicle DC power adapter).
● The unit is turned off.
● Make sure the unit is turned on.
There is no
● The TV is not connected to this unit
securely with the AV cable.
● Connect the AV OUT jack of this
unit and the AV IN jack of a TV
securely with an AV cable.
There is no
● The volume is set to the lowest level.
● The sound is switched off.
● The disc is in fast forward/reverse
● The sound is output through the
● Turn up the volume.
● Press MUTE to switch on the
PLAY to resume the normal
Pull out the earphone and the
sound will output through the built-
play a disc
● This disc is placed in the disc tray in
the wrong way.
● The unit isn't compatible with the
● The disc is dirty.
● Check that the disc is placed in the
disc tray with its label side upwards.
● Insert a compatible disc.
See page 25.
● Clean the disc.
● There is no battery in the remote
● The battery is out of charge.
● The remote control isn't pointed to
the remote sensor.
● The remote control is out of its
● The unit is shut down.
● Install a CR2025 lithium battery in
the remote control.
● Replace the battery with a new one.
● Make sure that the remote control is
pointed to the remote control sensor.
● Make sure the remote control is
within the operating area.
● Switch off the unit and disconnect it
from the AC outlet. Then power on
the unit again.