Open as PDF
Please read this instruction manual carefully before operating the Compact Disc Player.
To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the Compact Disc Player to rain or moisture.
Since the CD circuitry may cause interference to other radio tuners nearby, switch the unit off
when not in use or move it away from the affected radio tuner.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept
any interference received, including interference that may cause undesirable operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply within the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment
generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the distance between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
This Compact Disc Player is made and tested to meet safety standards of the FCC, requirements
and compliance with safety performance of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services,
and also with FDA Radiation Performance Standards 21 CFR Subchapter J.
This unit employs an optical laser beam system in the CD mechanism,
designed with built-in safeguards. Do not attempt to disassemble the unit. If
the unit requires repair, refer to qualified service personnel. Exposure to this
invisible laser light beam may be harmful to the human eye. THIS IS A CLASS-
1 LASER PRODUCT. USE OF CONTROLS, ADJUSTMENTS OR
PROCEDURES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN, MAY RESULT
IN HAZARDOUS LASER LIGHT BEAM EXPOSURE.
1. Do not open the Compact Disc Player’s case. Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
2. Do not expose to excessive heat, direct sunlight, dust, moisture, vibration or shock.
3. Use ONLY the AC adapter provided. Other adapters may damage your unit. Disconnect the
unit from the wall outlet when the unit is not to be used for an extended period of time.
4. When cleaning your unit, use a soft dry cloth, do not use solvents or commercially available
cleaners as they may damage or discolor the finish.
5. Do not wear headphones while operating a motor vehicle, this could create a traffic hazard
and is illegal in many areas.
6. The headphones supplied with your unit provide superior stereo listening while allowing you
to hear outside sounds when listening at a normal low volume level. Listening at extremely
high volume levels can damage your hearing and prevents you from hearing outside noise/
7. If you notice that the sound has become weak or distorted, this is an indication that your
batteries are low. Replace the batteries with new or recharged batteries (see "BATTERY
INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION
WHEN OPEN AND
INTERLOCK FAILED OR
DEFEATED. AVOID DIRECT
EXPOSURE TO LASER BEAM.
Portable Compact Disc Player
with Skip Free Protection