Open as PDF
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when
unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualied service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally,
or has been dropped.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply
with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part
15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance
with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which
can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from
that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for
• The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and
that no objects lled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed
L’appareil ne doit pas être exposé aux écoulements ou aux
éclaboussures et aucun objet ne contenant de liquide, tel qu’un
vase, ne doit être placé sur l’objet.
• Main plug is used as disconnect device and it should remain
readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the
apparatus from the mains completely, the mains plug should be
disconnected form the mains socket outlet completely.
La prise du secteur ne doit pas être obstruée ou doit être
facilement accessible pendant son utilisation. Pour être
complètement déconnecté de l’alimentation d’entrée, la prise doit
être débranchée du secteur.
• Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine,
re or the like.
Les piles ne doivent pas être exposées à de forte chaleur, tel qu’à
la lumière du soleil, au feu ou autres choses de semblable.
• Caution marking is located at the rear or back of the apparatus.
Attention marquage est situé à l’arrière ou à l’arrière de
• The marking information is located at the rear or back of
Les informations de marquage est situé à l’arrière ou à l’arrière
1. Read these Instructions.
2. Keep these Instructions.
3. Heed all Warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in
accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators,
heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
ampliers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or
grounding - type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug
has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide
blade or the third prong are provided for your safety.
When the provided plug does not t into your outlet,
consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles,
and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specied by the
Important Safety Instructions
This symbol indicates that this product
incorporates double insulation between
hazardous mains voltage and user
Use only with a cart, stand, tripod,
bracket, or table specied by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.