Open as PDF
1205NSMMDWHCE© 2005 Victor Company of Japan, Limited
Type: 3-way 4-speaker bass-reflex type
Woofer: 13.5 cm cone x 1
Mid and low range: 13.5 cm cone x 2
Tweeter: 1.9 cm dome x 1
Power handling Capacity: 150 W
Impedance: 6 Ω
Crossover frequency: 100 Hz, 4 000 Hz
Frequency range: 32 Hz to 80 000 Hz
Sound pressure level: 89.5 dB/W•m
Dimensions (W x H x D): 300 mm x 1 027 mm x 345 mm
180 mm x 1 000 mm x 326 mm )
Mass: 22.0 kg
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
13.5 cm x 1
13.5 cm x 2
1.9 cm x 1
100 Hz 4 000 Hz
32 Hz 80 000 Hz
x x 300 mm x 1 027 mm x 345 mm
180 mm x 1 000 mm x 326 mm
Thank you for purchasing a JVC speaker.
Before you begin using it, please read the instructions
carefully to be sure you get the best possible performance.
If you have any questions, consult your JVC dealer.
Warnings, Cautions and Others
7 Precautions for installation
• To avoid personal injury or accidentally
dropping the unit, have two persons
unpack, carry, and install the unit.
• Do not install the speakers on an uneven
surface or in a place subject to vibration;
otherwise, they may fall over, causing damage or injury.
– Take the occurrence of earthquakes or other physical
shocks into consideration when selecting the installation
place, and secure the speakers thoroughly.
• To prevent deformation or discoloration of the cabinet, do not
install the speakers where they are exposed to direct sunlight
or high humidity, and avoid installation near air conditioning
• Speaker vibrations may cause howling. Place the speakers
as far away from the player as possible.
• The speakers are magnetically shielded to avoid color
distortions on TVs. However, if not installed properly, it may
cause color distortions. So, pay attention to the following
when installing the speakers.
– When placing the speakers near a TV set, turn off the TV’s
main power switch or unplug it before installing the
Then wait at least 30 minutes before turning on the TV’s
main power switch again.
Some TVs may still be affected even though you have
followed the above. If this happens, move the speakers
further away from the TV.
• Tuner reception may become noisy or hissing if a speaker is
installed near the tuner. In this case, leave more distance
between the tuner and the speakers or use an outdoor
antenna for better tuner reception without interference from
• Do not lean against the speakers, as the speakers could fall
down or break, possibly causing an injury. Especially be
careful that children do not lean against them.
7 Precautions for daily use
• To maintain the appearance of the speakers
Wipe with a dry, soft cloth if the cabinet should become dirty.
If very dirty, apply a small amount of water or neutral
detergent to the cloth and wipe clean, then wipe with a dry
• To improve the sound field
– It is recommended to leave a space of more than 50 cm
between the speakers and the wall.
– If the speakers are facing a solid wall or glass door, etc., it
is recommended to furnish the wall with materials that
absorb sounds, for example by hanging up thick curtains,
to prevent reflections and standing waves.
• To use the speakers without any trouble
– Do not reproduce sounds at so high a volume that they are
distorted; otherwise, the speakers may be damaged by
internal heat buildup.
– When moving the speakers, do not pull the speaker cords;
otherwise, the speakers may fall over, causing damage or
22.0 kg / 49.0 lb.
– 50 cm
22.0 kg / 49.0 lb.