Open as PDF
Before You Begin - Important Information
Before using your EON® speaker system please review the following for important
information on safety and protection of your investment in quality loudspeakers.
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including ampliﬁers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than
the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided
for your safety. If the provided plug does not ﬁt into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where
they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories speciﬁed by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table speciﬁed by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally,
or has been dropped.
15. Service Instruction in Owner’s Manual: “CAUTION - THESE SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR USE BY QUALIFIED SERVICE
PERSONNEL ONLY. TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT PERFORM ANY SERVICING OTHER THAN THAT
CONTAINED IN THE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS UNLESS YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO DO SO.”
16. To completely disconnect this apparatus from the AC mains, disconnect the power supply cord plug from
the AC receptacle.
17. “WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC – SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN
18. Do not expose this equipment to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects ﬁlled with liquids, such as vases, are
placed on the equipment.
19. The mains plug of the power supply cord shall remain readily operable.