Open as PDF
• The configuration of your clock may differ somewhat from that shown in the
This clock is powered by two lithium batteries.
The display of the clock becomes dim or difficult to read, or the alarm sound
becomes weak when battery power becomes low. When this happens, use the
procedure described below to replace the batteries.
Be sure to use only CASIO brand or other approved batteries for the best
To replace the batteries
1. Pull out the hook.
2. Open the battery compartment cover on the
back of the clock by sliding it in the direction
indicated by the arrow on the cover.
3. Remove the two old lithium batteries.
4. Load two new lithium batteries, making sure
that the positive (+) side is facing up (so you
can see it).
5. Replace the battery compartment cover.
6. Press the All Reset Button on the back of the
• The All Reset Button is located inside the hole
on the back of the clock. Use a thin, pointed
object to press it.
7. Set the time.
All reset button
Careless handling of batteries can cause them burst or leak. Note the following
precautions and avoid damage to your clock.
• Be sure that the positive (+) and negative (–) poles of the batteries are facing
in the proper direction.
• Never mix batteries of different types.
• Never mix old batteries and new ones.
• Never leave dead batteries in the battery compartment.
• Remove the batteries if you do not plan to use the clock for long periods.
• Replace the batteries at least once every year, no matter how much the clock
is used during that period.
• Never try to recharge the batteries supplied with the clock.
• Do not expose batteries to direct heat, let them become shorted, or try to take
Keep batteries out of the reach of small children. If swallowed, consult with a
This clock comes with a vibration sensor built in. When you hang the clock on
a doorknob and switch it on, a warning alarm sounds whenever any tries to
move the doorknob.
• With some doorknobs (depending on shape and material), the warning alarm
sounds as soon as someone touches the doorknob, even without moving it.
• The warning alarm may not work properly with certain doorknob shapes and
with doorknobs made of certain materials.
• You can set the warning alarm to sound for five to 90 seconds. To stop the
warning alarm sound before its preset time, slide the selector to OFF.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS, AND IS NOT A
SUBSTITUTE FOR, A COMPLETE HOME SECURITY SYSTEM. THE
MANUFACTURE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR BURGLARIES,
ENTRIES, OR OTHER INCIDENTS THAT MAY OCCUR WHILE THIS
PRODUCT IS BEING USED.
To test the warning alarm
In any mode besides the Warning Alarm Mode, hold down one of the START
or ) to test the warning alarm.
Warning alarm volume becomes weak when battery power runs low. Be sure
to test the alarm to check for low battery power before using the warning alarm.
Replace batteries if warning alarm volume is low.
To activate the warning alarm
1.Pull out the hook and hang the alarm on the
2.Open the clock’s cover and slide the selector to
• This enters the Warning Alarm Mode, which is
shown by the indicator on the display.
3.Rotate the sensitivity dial downwards as far as it
will go (minimum sensitivity).
4.Try moving the doorknob.
• If the alarm does not sound, move the sensitivity
dial upwards a little and try again.
5.Use your hand to stop any swinging movement of
the unit, and then release the unit so it is com-
• If the alarm does not stop sounding within about
10 seconds after you remove your hand from the
unit, or if the alarm suddenly sounds even if no
one moves the doorknob, it means that sensitivity
is too high and you should rotate the sensitivity
6.Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the alarm sounds
whenever the doorknob is moved, and does not
sound when the doorknob is not moved.
• If you want to switch the warning alarm off while
setting the sensitivity, you should first
and then slide the selector to OFF. If
you slide the selector to OFF without first pressing
, the Timekeeping Mode display will appear
with the current time flashing on the display. If this
twice to stop the time from
flashing and return to the normal Timekeeping
CAL TM/AL FOREGIN HOME