I have a durabrand duel portable DVD player model pvs 1970.... It appears that one of the cords that go from the player to the tv have gone out... What is it called and where can I get a new one

Asked by Angela huff on 01/02/2015 0  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 4 years, 4 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.