Open as PDF
Maintaining your appliance _47
05 MAINTAINING YOUR APPLIANCE
CHANGING THE OVEN LIGHT
The oven light is a standard 40-watt appliance bulb. It will come on when the oven door is open.
When the oven door is closed, press the OVEN LIGHT pad to turn it on or off. It will not work
during a self-cleaning cycle.
1. Make sure the oven and the bulb are cool.
2. Unplug the range or disconnect power.
3. Turn the glass bulb cover in the back of the oven counterclockwise to remove.
4. Turn the bulb counterclockwise to remove it from its socket.
Glass bulb cover Bulb
5. Replace the light bulb and glass bulb cover by turning them clockwise.
6. Plug in the range or reconnect power.
Before changing your oven light bulb, disconnect the electrical power to the range at the
main fuse or circuit breaker panel. Make sure the oven and the bulb are cool.
FTQ352IWUX_XAA DG68-00104A.indd 47 2007-06-15 9:06:40