Open as PDF
Turn the player on/o
Go to the Home menu (to access Music,
Audiobooks, Favorites and Settings)
Navigate to an audio le
Play All Songs
Play All Songs
Play All Albums
1. Install the battery into the player:
• Apply thumb pressure to slide the battery compartment cover in
the direction of the arrow, then remove the cover.
• Insert the supplied AAA battery, following the polarity marks in
the battery compartment.
• Replace the cover.
2. Rotate the USB plug out of the player body and connect the
player to your PC as shown.
3. The RCA easyRip
Media Software installer is stored on the player. Go to
MyComputer in the Start menu, nd and open the drive letter associated
with the player (i.e. RCA MP3) and then double-click the rcaeasyrip_setup.
exe le to launch the installer.
4. Transfer audio les to your player using either of the two methods below:
a) RCA easyRip: Helps to rip CD’s, create playlists, load content and manage
your library with an intuitive and modular design. Click the easyRip icon
) on your PC desktop to launch the software.
* RCA easyRip is currently not compatible with Audiobooks.
Slide and hold the Power/Lock Slider ( /
from the headphone jack.
Press and hold
In the Home menu, press
to go back or
advance in the player menu and press + or – to
scroll up or down to the desired le
• For details in using RCA easyRip, click the Help icon (
) on the module dock.
b) Windows Explorer: Simply drag and drop media les onto
the drive letter associated with the player.
• Your RCA Player is also compatible with most PC music
5. Disconnect the player from your PC by clicking the Safely Remove Hardware icon
) in the system tray (located in the lower right corner of your screen) and selecting
the player from the list of devices, then unplug the player from the PC.
v5.0 (184.108.40.206) (EN/E)
Congratulations on purchasing your new RCA Player.
Please read these instructions for quick tips on using the player.
at the playback (Now Playing) screen,
press again to resume
Press + or – at the playback (Now Playing) screen
within the rst 4 seconds of the current
Press and hold
or during playback
Slide the Power/Lock Slider (
headphone jack. To unlock, slide the Power/Lock
toward the middle position.
Refer to page 17-22 of the user manual
Remove and replace the battery
Play an audio le
Show the Option menu
Adjust the volume
Skip to the next le (or section of
Skip to the previous le (or section of
Reverse or fast forward an audio le
Lock the keys
Delete les from the player
Reset the player
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
* The latest software can be downloaded from www.rcaaudiovideo.com.
Learn more about the player
• To view the user manual directly from the player:
Step 1: Click Start.
Step 2: Click My Computer (XP users) / Click Computer (Vista and 7 users).
Step 3: Find and open the drive letter associated with the player (i.e. RCA MP3) and then
open User Manuals folder.
Step 4: From the User Manuals folder, select the user manual in your preferred language
for more information on the player’s features, safety and warranty information, and
answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).
• Keep player out of direct sunlight. Exposure to direct sunlight or extreme heat
(such as inside a parked car) may cause damage or malfunction.
Need more help? Do not return this product to the store.
Visit www.rcaaudiovideo.com for the latest rmware, RCA easyRip Media Software, user
manual and FAQ’s.
* Refer to the user manual for information on section skipping for audiobooks.
© 2010 Audiovox Accessories Corporation
111 Congressional Blvd., Suite 350
Carmel, IN 46032
Printed in China
Scroll up/increase volume
Scroll down/decrease volume
Installing the belt clip Removing the belt clip
Visit http://store.audiovox.com to find
the best accessories for your products.
USB port of
Lift up the
until the belt
locks in place
Place the belt