Open as PDF
Important Safety Instructions
Please read the following precautions before use:
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance
with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type
plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.
A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched,
particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where
they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table
specified by the manufacturer or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when moving the
cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused
for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when
the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug
is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus,
the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally,
or has been dropped.
15. Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing and ensure that no
objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on the apparatus.
16. To completely disconnect this apparatus from the AC mains,
disconnect the power supply cord plug from the AC receptacle.
17. The mains plug of the power supply cord shall remain readily
18. Do not expose batteries to excessive heat such as sunshine,
fire or the like.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the
product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude
to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence of important
operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the product.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose
this apparatus to rain or moisture.
Important Note for All Electronic Products:
Before inserting or unplugging audio cables from the source device’s
headphones or line-level output jacks, it is good practice to turn off
the device first. This will prolong the life of your unit, help protect
your device from static electricity and prevent potential damage.