Open as PDF
Please keep this instruction sheet
for future reference,
as it contains important information.
Wheel and size adjustments should
be done by an adult.
For ages 2 years and up, shoe sizes 6-12.
My First Skates are designed to
be worn on either foot.
Safety equipment is not included.
• Locate the wheel control switch on the side
of the skate.
• Press and slide the wheel control switch to:
FULL STOP (WALK)
The second wheel completely
locks. Your skater can walk on
the skates to get used to them.
The second wheel locks to
prevent the wheel from rolling
backward. Your skater can roll
forward. It is normal to hear a
clicking sound in this mode.
Your skater can roll forward and
Wheel Control Switch
• Make sure both skates are set to the same
wheel control position.
• The wheel control function works only when
your child is wearing and putting weight on
Model Number: 77551
To prevent injury, protective equipment
should be worn. Not for children with a
body weight of more than 44 lbs.(20 kg).
Use helmet, wrist guards, knee pads,
and elbow pads.
Learning to skate is easy and fun with
My First Skates. With three-way
control, they make learning a breeze and
provide hours of fun and exercise. Take a
moment to review the warning statement and
safety tips in these instructions with your child
so your child knows how to use My First
Skates correctly and safely.
• Wear a helmet, knee pads, wrist guards
and elbow pads to guard against bumps
• Supervise a beginner skater. It helps to hold
the beginner’s hand and to guide the skater
along a smooth, level surface.
• Wear shoes or sneakers, not open-toe shoes.
• Keep loose laces and pant legs away from
• Select areas for skating which are free
• Avoid skating on streets, roadways and
driveways which enter vehicle traffic routes.
• Never hitch a ride behind a bicycle or car.
Wheel Control Adjustment
Message to Parents
My F irst