Open as PDF
INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR:
1997 FULL SIZE PICK-UP,
TAHOE and SUBURBAN
Printed in U.S.A. Form No. 128-5104
RADIO INSTALLATION: (Fig. 2)
1. Complete all radio wiring connections including attachment
of the antenna adaptor.
2. Place radio assembly into dash opening by sliding onto rails
and pushing back until plastic retainer clips lock.
3. Perform a functional test on the radio to assure proper op-
4. Re-assemble the dash.
Left Radio Mounting Bracket
Right Radio Mounting Bracket
Plastic Push Pin
#8 x 3/8" Sheet Metal Screw
1. With the gear selector in low, firmly pull away the trim panel
from the dash.
2. Disconnect all dash switch wiring from panel and remove
RADIO PREPARATION: (Fig. 1)
1. Attach left bracket (Item #1) to the left side of the radio
using (1) plastic push pin (Item #3) at the rear mounting
hole and (2) screws (Item #4) at the front mounting holes.
2. Attach right bracket (Item #2) to the right side of the radio
using (1) plastic push pins (Item #3) at the top mounting
holes and (2) screws (Item #4) at the front mounting holes.