Open as PDF
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING THIS UNIT.
To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
Since the CD circuitry may cause interference to other radio tuners nearby, switch this unit off
when not in use or move it away from the affected radio tuner.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept
any interference received, including interference that may cause undesirable operation.
NOTE : This equipment has been tested and found to comply within the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment
generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accord-
ance with the instruction, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment
does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by
tuning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one
or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
This Compact Disc Player is made and tested to meet safety standards of the FCC, require-
ments and compliance with safety performance of the U.S. Department of Health and Human
Services, and also with FDA Radiation Performance Standards 21 CFR Subchapter J.
This unit employs an optical laser beam system in the CD mechanism, designed with
built -in safeguards. Do not attempt to disassemble, refer to qualified service personnel.
Exposure to this invisible laser light beam may be harmful to the human eye.
THIS IS A CLASS-1 LASER PRODUCT. USE OF CONTROLS, OR ADJUSTMENTS
OR PROCEDURES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN, MAY RESULT IN
HAZARDOUS LASER LIGHT BEAM EXPOSURE.
1. Do not open the cabinet. Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
2. Do not expose to excessive heat, direct sunlight, dust, moisture, vibration or shock.
3. Use ONLY the AC adaptor provide, others may damage your unit. Disconnect from the wall
outlet when the set is not to be used for an extended period of time.
4. When cleaning your unit, use a soft dry cloth, do not use solvents or commercially available
cleaners as they may damage or discolor the finish.
5. Do not wear headphones while operating a motor vehicle, this could create a traffic hazard
and is illegal in many areas.
6. The headphones supplied with your unit provide super stereo listening while allowing you to
hear outside sounds when listening at normally low volume levels. Listening at extremely
high volume levels minimizes the intrusion of outside noise/sounds.
7. If you notice that the sound has become weak or distorted, this is an indication that your
batteries are low. Replace with new or recharged (see "BATTERY OPERATION")
INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION
WHEN OPEN AND INTER-
LOCK FAILED OR DEFEATED.
AVOID DIRECT EXPOSURE
TO LASER BEAM.
CD / MP3 Disc Player
with Anti-Shock System